Wah...........Wah............

Yesterday I'm had watch............... Two Most Coolest Movie In The World it was ( ZATHURA AND HARRY POTTER AND GORBLET OF FIRE ) the movie was tooooooooooooooooooooooo ..... ( don't know how to say it # ^o^# )
First me and my friend ( Collin and her friend ) watch ZATHURA the movie is about the space ... and etc... but I'm suggest if... you have brother or sister.......... you should go to see the movie it may help you to get closer with ...... after the movie had finish.... All of us goes to eat M.. In their I'm had meet 3 new friend ( but I'm forget their name :p) 3 of them... em... kind of funny, friendly.. and pretty... (#~_~#)..... After we had finish up our lunch... then they started to talk ( not include with me... I'm just sit their... and hear ...... ) Oh... In the M we also... know a......... em ... er... can say friend also... He was a M server... we was shock O_o when he say in chinese with us... because he was a india..... and then he start talking with us.... and he tell us that he can speak about 10 different language....... (woh... he was just... toooo.......) After the lunch... they go some where to talk......... until 4 or 3.30.. .. then they say Goodbye with each other .... But me and Collin .. not yet back to home... we still want to see another it was (HARRY POTTER AND THE GORBLET OF FIRE) the movie just...... toooooooooooooooo good.... or more than that..... we watch........ untill 8pm...... then... me and frined say good bye with each ...... ~ ^o^~
(I'm 1. 10pm go their... untill 8.pm or more than that ..... wah... I'm never go their... so.... it just like )
Oh ... I'm forget to tell that......... Harry Potter............... was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooooo handsome.................... and kind of cute.... n-n now I'm really for in love with the movie and the.......

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt