Haih............


Haih.......... Today.....I'm think .. It was my unhappy day T-T ...... Because ... My cousin( Jocelyn) have go back to K.L ......... (`_`) [and ....... now I'm quite miss her.......... ( don't know why sooooooooo miss her............ haih.) ] If you have see it (Jocelyn) ,remenber to give comment.... # ^o^#~~ ok !......... Yesterday night..........we .......... talk......... until....... 3.30 am or more than that......... and ......... she also teach me to play piano......... ~^o^~ (he he..... so happy ... because .... finally got people teach to play it........ ) Well........... this year school holiday........... is a bad school school holiday for me......... because CANNOT GO TO K.L T-T..............haih.......... so sad T-T.... don't want to say liao.... T-T

1 comments:

Ivan Ang said...

Dun be sad....next year still can mah....next year mayb i go Penang visit u leh.....cheer up!! Enjoy yr holidays!!!

 
Copyright © meine Welt