While yesterday was my first day attend MUSIC CAMP >>>>> the result was .... I totally exhaustion .... the reason was >>>>>> the place was so so so huge and we are a new people in there that why we have to walk so many round to find ours gathering PLACE [oh god >.<]????


[THE FIRST THING WE REACH THERE .... we must go to register with MD. Adeline to get ours MUSIC CAMP GUIDE BOOK]


[So Inside the guide book got list of conductor or tutors next it will be ours camp schedule T-T]
Hey guess what ours conductor was a Japanese people [Mr. Jascha Y. Shimana] he is a funny guy ^^ while every time when we make a mistake he will be react very weirdly .... next ours tutor will Dr. Matin Ennis [hmn... he just arrive yesterday from Australia ... or some where else ???? I not so sure where he came from ... he will help us to correct ours pronoucation and vocal ^^]

[This was the list of people who participate this performations hmn ... look me and my friend also got list in there ^^]
[A ZOOM in see my name !!!! TAN SHIN JING unfortunately hey have taip it wrong ly exp: my real one is SHIN NOT SHIH T-T]



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online tramadol online rx - good place buy tramadol online

 
Copyright © meine Welt