A lAzy Sunday ...

What A Lazy Sunday [today I just stay in home the whole day by finish up my math homework ... well at last it finally over time to say GOODBYE to math homework and time to say HELLO ECO homework T_T .... damn it what a restless holiday] well after I finish my homework ... time to give my BRAIN A REST hmn ... how about a HANA KIMI Drama ^^


[Hmn ... the drama is not bad you should see it !!! at least a peek ^^]


[The Main Three Character ^^ LOVE the girl HAIR so much ^^ ]
[Their relation ??????]

Oh ~~~ what a FUNNY ^^, TOUCHING T-T AND LOVE DRAMA ^^

[hmn ... christmas is coming soon !!! so hv all of you prepare a Christmas for your special one !!!!]


[Well this year I .... plan to GIVE MYSELF a very big present ^^ hmn ... don't know whether it can came true or not ???]


Oh man start from tomorrow I will be attend a MUSIC CHAMP [CAUSE everyday WE will have A choir practice AT RESCAM T-T AND the time was start from 2pm until 10pm OMG O_o what a HORRIBLE CHAMP ^^ HOPE THAT I CAN SURVIVE ~~~~]

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt