Sorry guy

Sorry Guys T-T it had been while that I didn't post out any stuff [cause I really busy about my choir stuff and also my job ]
so right now I will have a brief report about my last week journey ^^ ok ok !!!
[Last Thursday : it was a very special day for PENANG State people ^^ cause there was a Enchanting Korean Shows in D.S.P ^o^ awesome man .... some more my friend have free ticket .... unfortunately that day also is my Choir Practice day T-T so I have to choose between this two thing so in the END I Choose >>>>>> Choir Practice T_T haiz ....]


Next Will be SUNDAY !!!
Another Girlfriend shopping Trip !!! Again [Me + Jas + Elvira]

[So guess wht !!! We go to Gurney !! ^^ to watch Twilight OMG O_o the movie was damn GOOD loh .. it make us want to see it AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN especialy the two main character >Edward and Bella<>

[After fnish watching the movie .... I can't take it any more so in The END I decided to buy the novel ^^ hmn ... and there have quite a lot of different between the novel and movie well as usual novel will be much more detail ^^]



[Guess whatI bought A T-shirt For myself ^^]


In the End ^^


[Of course BIG APPLE lah ... I finally have the chances to eat the Donut ^^ feel like heaven ^^ omg it was so yummy !!! and most of it was chocolate ^^ my favour ~~~~~~~~ ]

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt