Goodbye RESCAM

WELL time to say GOODBYE TO RESCAM [or shall I say Music CAMP] cause yesterday was ours last day in there T-T [hmn ... kind of sad T-T and I sure miss the environment especially the stair >>> reason cause everyday I MUST use it to ours practice destination some more the stair was so long and unbalance >.< ahhhh so scary ah !!!!!!! [ at night the situation was much worst cause there was not enough of light so when you walk down ... it very hard for you to find the next step T-T ]



[Oh !!! nearly forget =p today I go to cut my HAIR !!! now it much short and easy to comb and also save more shampoo $$$ ^o^] this is the latest photo of my and also my hair >>> unfortunately you can't see how my hair LOOK LIKE RIGHT NOW >.<>
[Wah !!!! ..... I got free mouse from Jenny cause she got too many of them (around 10 gua ??).... that why I ask her loh ^^]


0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt