Auto City

On 26/9/09 me and my buddy [Elvira & Jas] go to AUTO CITY by Elvira car [The reason why three of us going to there was ....... CURIOUS to know is there any special in there ??? ] first thing when I arrive at there was EAT ....... cause that time I was damn HUNGRY therefore we go to ice baby to have ours dinner .
while we waiting for ours food ... time to take some photo !!!!! ^-^


oh boy ... my food is finally arrive ~~~~

er .... it taste like pan cake but not so pan cake loh ~~~ aiyo hard to describe lah



Jas order fried rice with fish & chicken plus a papaya desert .... [comment : hmn the rice is not bad but the papaya leh ~~~ it not really suit my taste X.x .....]



What I know was that day Elvira was crazy about CHEESE no matter the food or desert both of it contain quite a lot of CHEESE ~~~~ [comment : what a good choice]


As a conclusion overall the food is good ... [just like what Elvira showing !!!!!!!]



After we finish ours dinner three of us decided go to Queensbay watch WHERE GOT GHOST !!!!


THE END












0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt