Class Photo

Well it seem like my upper Six Journey is going to END soon (er.... of course after my STPM exam ~~~) before that let take some photo to keep as memory ^^1st take cannot use cause some of their face had been block by other ... -_-

2nd well is ok loh ~~~

3rd time >>> perfect !!!!! ^-^V


Next will be GROUP photo ~~~

Say CHEESE !!! ^^ (Taken by Melissa)

hmn ... I wonder what are they discuss about ~~~ (why Camelia FACE look so surprise ???)

(Snap by Hannah)
haha .... this photo show that .... we DARE to bring phone to SCHOOL ~~~~
(Taken by Me)

[PLUS EDIT ~~~ here the RESULT !!!! Although its doesn't look very nice .... BUT I will still like it ^^]


well in the mean time .... me and my group decide to take some photo [er ... to keep as memory]
My school .....
Cher .... both of them KESI KESI ... study liao ~~~
their pose will always be ^^V peace only ~~~~

Me and my friends ~~~~~ SAY PEACE
three of them ~~~ [start from front : Audry, Soo Yin & Angie]


Last but no least ......... er..... what should I say leh ~~~~


0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt