Happy Birthday To my Friend

Well ...... it had been a while that I did not publish any post due to some reason .... and I swear that it won't be happen again [p.s : hope so ....] well what am I waiting for ~~~ it story time ^^

on 21/9/09 me , Julia & Melissa decide to celebrate [Jia nee & Pei nee] birthday although that day is not their birthday date [because we scare that on their real birthday we will be busy for ours exam and school stuff] and this is how the thing going on .........


the cake ~~~ which choose by me ^-^ hehehe [ emn ... the taste is not bad but when you eat too much of it ...... you will start to feel like want to vomit ~~~]


Time to make wish ~~~ [I wonder what are they wishing for ?????]

Last but not least .... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOTH OF YOU !!!!!!!!!!!



0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt