My Birthday ....

On 8/10/09 is was my BIRTHDAY ^-^ so happy birthday to myself [and the day before was my friend AUDREY BIRTHDAY] therefore my another friends [Angie, Cavyn and Soo Yin] decided to give Audrey a surprise birthday cake but I kind of shock that when I saw that cake cause it also got my name in it O_o

[well .... I think they did it (what a surprise )~~~ and the cake taste so good yum yum thank you ANGIE so going so far to buy ours birthday cake T-T so touching ....]

And this my birthday gift

ah ... gift from Melissa , Julia , Ah Yin & Katherine ^^ [thank you ... so much ^^]

2nd gift was given by my buddy [Jas & Elvira] a T-shirt which full of camera [wah ~~~ I love the dress so much leh .... cause it was my taste] and on my birthday that day both of them give me surprise visit together with a lemon favor cake ^-^ [hahah .... feel so HAPPY]


In the end I would like to say thank you for all of you who sms me [to wish me happy birthday] I really appreciate it so much

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt