Aiya ... My friend birthday is coming

Aiya aiya ya ya.... my friend birthday is coming soon leh ... haih [now is my MONEY show time cause need to buy present for her loh ^^] and I had been invite to her birthday PARTY walau so happy on THIS FRIDAY LOH ... so this friday must wear nice nice loh ...
so me , Melissa and Phei (three of us go to PM to buy my friend [Pei Nee] birthday present loh ) and this is ours journey in Pm ... ^^




(The mystery present ... wahaha)








THEN ....................



(So we mah go to cafe Sam Hui to have ours Lunch ... wah damn Hungry leh)

(This is Phei ... now this thinking liao which one will be the best choice ... walau think so long loh until the waiter also cannot tahan >.< )
(Me and Phei ... Food ^^ yum yum ...)
(Ok ... what time is it ... It time for eating ... ^o^ YEAH !!!)

(mELISSA ... pOSING liao ... ^^)

(Me Smiling liao .... ^^ haha) (Oh finally ...we finish ours lunch ...)

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt