Oh ... that still got more pic ...

Oh ... my god there still got a lot of photo (which inside Phei memory card loh ... cause she use her FZ OR FX 12 Panasonic brand digital camera take one :p ...) aiyo first we anti her using the flash cause the pic come out will be not so nice ... but she say :" aiya ... you must see it in the computer ... because it will be looks better ... " haih ~~~ but after I receive her photo [emn ... I kind of agree with her lah] so this is the photo .... Enjoy ^^

(What A good poise !!!)
(haha ... This pic we take at the road side )
(Me And Ean in The New World Park Lioz at 12... am after the gathering [Gurney])
(oH ... i LOVE THIS PHOTO so munch ... er ... why pei Nee looks so weird ???)

(Oh no ... That day I too high Already until run to the middle of the road to take photo >.< luckily there was no car around ... ai boh ... I sure DIe loh T-T)

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt