Happy Birthday My Friend ...

Happy Birthday .... My Friend (Pei Nee ^^) so last Friday was her Birthday And I had been invite to her Party ... ^^ wahaha so happy ... some more I can go back early from Work oh ... ^^ hehe Thank You Boss ^o^ after back to home ... I mah start dress up and also put some eye line oh O_o hahaha then ... we start to wait for ours Driver (which she say she will be here at around 7pm but ... .... in the END it had change to 8PM walau .... I was damn hungry loh ... T-T)
tik to tiko to .... Yeah it finally 8pm and My phone rang ... it was (my friend which calling me And Mellisa to come out ....) so ours journey start here ....



(Ah........ Food ^^ ... OMG SO TASTY ..... I loving it so munch ....)
(Attention Please : This is one of my friend [Phei] plate .... aiyo yo what a Waste)
(remember food is very important to all of us so please pls pls don't waste it >.< ) (Desert time ... wah my favorite ^^ watermelon ^^ yeah ... some more the jelly look so kawaii)




Photo Time ..... ^^

(Phei And Mei Sian loh ... ^^ )
(Me and Phei loh ...)
(Melissa and Phei Nee [Birthday Girl] ^^)
(Mei Sian , Ean And Phei ......)
(Phei, Ean ANd Melissa ....)

(Er.... why suddenly they so high ???????)

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt