Happy Birthday Matthew ...


First I would like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATTHEW ^o^ Yeah !!!!!!! So today me , Jenny , Brother Choong and Jenny Sister ... celebrate with him loh ^^ so we go to a Restaurant 747 to EAT ^^ (MY FAVOUR =p) (Above this two awesome pic leh ... is snap by me one ^^ hehe and the watch is ... not my one T-T haih ... while the master is the Birthday boy loh ... so how ??? cool neh ... [the watch and by the way the price also very cool one loh ...]) sweat loh sweat loh ... (Sorry Fish we ... have to sacrifice you liao ... T-T) (This is the dishes which we order one ... and all of it very taste one ... so please come to 747 Res to TRY oh ^^) (Oh ... now is a cake time ^^ yeah ... [er ... pai sei lah .... cause I bought you a small cake [not BIG ONE T-T]... T-T so sorry ....next time I promise that I will give you a big one .... ]) AND I hope that your wish will come TRUE ^^ (Time to take a family photo ... ^o^ wohaaa ..... see both of them expression so funny loh ^^)

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt