OUR CHOIR PERFORMANCE

OUR CHOIR PERFORMANCE

OK ... LET CONTINUES MY STORY AFTER THE GATHERING I rush back to school cause me as a CHOIR member we had a performance in Gurney Hotel [for MBS FUND raising] so ours school had prepare a school bus for us to go there ^^ (haha can save petrol $ >.<) so after we reach there >>> we having some rehearsal with MGS and also ours own team member .... so after that me and my frined rush to the wash room to change ours "costume" -_- cause none of us dare to wear it from house to school cause ours 'costume probably was too special' so after the changing we make up loh ... then is SHOW TIME [aiya as usual sing a NEGARAKU SONG LOH]



(so THIS is the ballroom wah !!! look so gla leh ^^ hehe)


(So before the show is begin I had took so pic for my friend ^^v haha see all of them
look so
happy and cute ~~~~)


AFTER FINISH SING THE SONG


All of us go back to ours own table >>>>>>>>>>> while waiting the dinner we and my friend decided took some pic AGAIN ^o^





(This time all of us was wearing our own costume liao T-T ahhhh it look so embarrasses leh ... but what can I do ... my teacher say this kind of cloths is make for the professional choir singer ... After finish listen to her word what my face reaction will be like this O_o OMG please take me to the HELL ~~~ seriously)



Yes Dinner Finally Ready ^^








(the conclusion of the food will be >>> AWESOME the food was damn tasty leh ... some more one of my friend say it seem like she was in the heaven ... -_- ~~~ my reaction (er .... er ..... ya right)

(Some more we have ours own special servant leh ^^ hehe THANK YOU)


(Nah there the person who say It seem like heaven one loh -_- haiz ~~~ sweat ah)


After the dinner it was the real show time for us [because of this performance we had practice it everyday from 12am to 3pm and today is the big day for all of us .... ^^ [ahhh so nervous] any way ours performance was not bad or shall I say Well done ^^ yeah !!! what a relieve

so after the performance all of us change ours cloth then we head to the school bus when I reach to the school I just realize that it was almost 1.20 am liao O_o omg ....

THE END ^^

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt