Pesco

Ah........ so headache >.< all because of choir practice
[DAMN IT ... I hate this kind of lifestyle] [Right now inside my mind will be JUST LIKE THE >>>> THE PHOTO ABOVE]

[WELL yesterday was my FIRST TIME CHOIR PRACTICE >>> after a very long BREAK !!!! some more the time was 8-10.30pm and the DESTINATION was DEWAN SRI PINANG !!! oh man I got to hate this >.< """" ] when I reach there I was so freak out cause most of the pupil I never see them before [well first come to my mind will be ...... am I going the right place or are they (the pupil) having a tuition in here or .... etc etc] so I call my friend they say >>>> YAP THAT THE PLACE [so I wait for them loh ...... after a while I finally saw them ... well their reaction for my coming will be]

OMG !!! YOU FINALLY COME TO PRACTICE, do you know that the song was so damn hard >>>> you gonna die or the teacher gonna to scold you if you don't know sing the song and all because of your own fault [well inside my mind will be just like this >>>>>> ok ok !!! now I knew it ... CAN YOU PLEASE STOP SAYING THIS T-T ~~~~] some more we must sing in GERMAN LANGUAGE o_O !!!!!! FOUR WORD ~~~~~~ HELL HERE I COME



[RIGHT NOW ..... I REALLY NEED SOME HELP T-T LUCKILY I GOT MABLE ^o^ YEAH !!!!! SHE WAS IN the same team with me [the auto group]^^ so lucky ....]

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt