RED BOX

RED BOX

Last Sunday ... Is a rush rush >.< Sunday loh
cause that day me and my friend (Angie, Cavyn and Soo Ying) having a small gathering in RED BOX ^^ so happy [because of me ... they willing to spent more $ to go red box if compare with weekday price ^^ thx you so much]


(There was some food for us to chew while waiting for ours turn to sing ^^)


(SEE !!!! Cavyn so high until stand up loh >.<)

(this two leh ... was Angie and Soo Ying ^^ haha of seem to be so happy leh)

Haiz what a waste >>> that I didn't take more pic cause four of us keep on singing and singing until I forget to take the pic ... any way it kind of FUN also hahaha ^^ especially when Cavyn IS singing Soo Ying will always say :" faster lah or aiya ... faster next next" haha two of them was damn funny ... so whenever Soo Ying is singing Cavyn will also did the same thing to her ^^ LOLSo four of us sing from 1pm to 4pm then after the gathering I need to rush back to school cause >>>> TO BE CONTINUES



0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt