First I would like to say that ..... YAHOO !!!!!! YES IT'S FINALLY OVER OVER OVER >>> YEAR END EXAM ^^ wahahaha ... (now I can really sing this song liao no stress no stress from Leavin ^^) so I decide to make a wallpaper to celebrate it ... so this is the RESULT

(^^ WHICH I had use NANA as my main character >~< ... kind of like her EXPRESSION >>>
SO RELAX AND HAPPY JUST LIKE ME RIGHT NOW =p )

T-T today I was so exhausted ... UNTIL I CAN'T OPEN MY OWN EYES TO WALK T-T [so teruk loh] so I decide to take a day off to rest in my bed ... (P.s SORRY AH BOSS ... I REALLY SO TIRED ... ) hmn ... one of the reason may be ... because of >>>> YESTERDAY I study until so late 1.30 am gua (for my P.A test paper T-T) and I also having NIGHTMARE >.<>


(mY mINi BIO ^^)

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt