A Birthday Party ...

Wah ........... a small birthday party for me .... unbelievably (its feel so happy ^^ and also touching T_T ~~~~ ) so this is how the event begin with ...

(Of course Sing along with Happy Birthday song first FOR ME .... [n_n] haha thank you thank you so next of course photo section ^^v peace then CAKE CEREMONY ^O^ [yeah !!!!!! my favorite]) ... By the way can you spot the different between this TWO photo -_- """""

(My Cake ... so BIg some more it was chocolate favor .... wah !!!! what a heaven =p and this cake was sponsor by Uncle Huat ^^ Thank you so munch >>>> ^-^ I really love it so munch )


(Oh no O_o ..... My strawberry had change to blueberry >>>> LOL aiya actually I had use CS2 to touch up liao so please relax ... -_- )



(Oh ... they finally separate them into small piece liao T-T oh no My lovely cake .......)
(Wah ... My cake was the biggest one ... if compare with other lah )
(I HAD TRY MY BEST TO FINISH UP .... BUT IT STILL LEFT SO MUNCH SO .... i have to rest my stomach for a while to ATTACK AGAIN !!!!!!!! BUT AFTER a while I feel ~~~ I feel ~~~ a bit like want to vomit .... X_x hmn may be because of the cream ... or the size of the cake GUA ..... and IN THE END I had finish up the cake cleanly >_<
(This is HOW my reaction about the the cake .... ^^ HAHA)

(Aiyo ... Alex ah .... why Your face look so .... like Uncle leh )




After a while we continues to eat again ... but this time is Ice-cream ^^ OMG OMG OMG SO MORE IT WAS BR BR BR .......... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh




()_() wah so many Ice-cream ..... haha I loving it

(This one is my one ... which full of chocolate or coffee chip loh ... any way the taste was ... AWESOME .... ^o^ )
The Tissue ........
(this is Matthew which absolutely look so surprise when I took his photo ... aiya actually he just pretend only lah ... haha [no bad what a good team work] )

ATTENTION PLEASE : BR was sponsor by Jenny (My lovely Boss) And Matthew ^^ Thanks you so much for both of you


Then after the Ice-cream we start to working liao ... WORKING WORKING WORKING tik tok oh it was lunch time liao ... so GUESS WHAT ... my BIRTHDAY was KFC O_o OMG .....


(This is Alex not a GHost ... although he looks a bit like that also lah ^^ wahaha [hehe just kidding] which enjoying his KFC BUT SUDDENLY i TAKE OUT MY CAMERA and start to take his photo .. and this is how he react to my me ... haiz ~~~ RELAx )

(Wah ... He holding liao the chicken HEART LEH ... O_o wuuuuuu)



(Oh no ~~~ pity ... loh T_T Miss Lee cannot eat KFC that why she have to eat other food loh but ... the food look quite taste good leh ... ^^ hehe )




After the happy hours ... right now we really start to work liao ... seriously ... >.<

(Suddenly .. there was a LEICA film camera which it put on top of the Miss Lee table and it was belong to MIss KHoo one ............ -_- oh ic ic ic ic what a expensive camera ... and the repair price cost around RM 430 O_o wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ............. )


(This Photo I take it when ... Alex was take a break ... wah ... see the face look so serious
leh ..
don't know think what leh ????? )


(Suddenly he show off his ... broken shoes to me ....... >.<>






0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt