Gift ...

OK ok ... RIght nOw Is A Gift TIme ....

(This one leh is From MISS LEE ~~~ ONE ^o^ wah the box
was D.I.Y by herself one leh)

(Actually I Already know that she will give me a 4GB Pendrive [Cause I force her to BUY for me one >.<>



(BUT I CAN't event BELIEVE THAT SHE ...WILL give me another SURPRISE WHICH IS A BAGMAN CASE ^^ WAH ... [so happy ^-^] some more this case was very hard to find in the market right now .... AWESOME man )

(THANKS YOU MISS LEE ... LUV YOU SO MUCH =p)
(ME AND MY BRAND NEW PENDRIVE ^^ hehe )



SEcond gift will be Victory Tripod ...
(THIS ONE ... ER .... I also joke with them one ... cause every time I will say :" hey you guys my birthday is coming soon ... so can you pls give a tripod " haha it seem like every day I will repeat the same word to them .... [but I really swear that ... I was just joke with you guy ... and I really never thought that you guy bought it for ME ... REALLY ...] I feel so so so so Touching T-T thank you guy so so so so munch ... I really REAlly say from my TRUE HEART .....)
WAh The Price !!!!!!!!!!!!!


(I REAlly LIke my Tripod so so so munch >.< luv you )





Lastly I would like to say A Billion THANK YOU FOR YOU GUY ... I know that no matter how many time I say Thank you to all of you it won't be enough .... but I just want to let you all know that I really appreciate what you guy had done to me ... RALLY ^^ (JENNY THANK YOU FOR THE DINNER, MATTHEW THANK FOR THE BR ICE-CREAM, MISS LEE THANK YOU FOR THE GIFT, [CKB, HUAT, CINDY, MISS KHOO AND ALEX THANK YOU FOR THE TRIPOD], HUAT THANK YOU FOR THE BIRTHDAY CAKE ... THANK YOU SO MUNCH ^^)


THANK YOU TO :
JENNY, MATTHEW, CKB, HUAT , CINDY,

MISS KHOO, MISS LEE, ALEX AND SIA LING ^^

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt