Wah another birthday cake

Wah ... TODAY is my real BIRTHDAY ^^ hehe ... well my friend give me a present and birthday cake loh (Haha I think this month is a Cake festival ... cause it seem to be like everyday got people birthday ... first my early birthday cake loh, then Cindy birthday cake loh, After that Jean Li birthday cake and then My present birthday cake loh ^^ wah .... so many cake ah ... @_@)

First MUST SAY THANK YOU TO MELLISA , AH YIING , PEI NEE, LAY PENG , CAVYN FOR the birthday and present ... THANK YOU SO MUCH ... I REALLY LIKE IT SO MUCH

ESPECIALLY MELLISA : CAUSE because of me ... she ride her motorcycle to buy a birthday for ME (I know that after the accident incident ... she kind of scare to ride but she say ... because of me she try her best to ride it ^^)

SO SO SO TOUCHING LOH T-T ... T-T...


(A gift from Huat ... haha actually he got it from customer however he give it to me loh ... ^^ haha)
(This ... one is a Birthday noddle with 2X egg OMG OMG my favor !!!)
(A gift from Melissa , Ah Yiing , Pei Nee and Lay Peng ^^ wah !!!)
Guess What Is it ????????
(It was a scarf ... ^^ haha ... Wah !!! feel so warm leh )

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt