Oh no tomorrow ...

Oh ... no I hate tomorrow cause it was A SCHOOL MONDAY ... must get up early AGAIN AHHHHHHHH >.< ... Hate it so much lah ... but What can I do ... Life must still go on ... so What I do is enjoy my last day of holiday (like listen to music, snap some pic, and blogging loh ... LOL)






(First Snap some photo with my 400D first ^^)


(But Suddenly stomach ... feel so hungry leh T-T then something had catch my eye which
is ....)

GUESS WHAT ........ A MD CATALOG !!!!!!
(OMG OMG ... IT LOOK SO TASTY >.<>


(And the best part is IT just cost RM4 only ^o^ YAHOO !!! but after a while of thinking .... I recall back my memory that ... it got +5% of GOV tax leh .... T-T ahhhhhhhhh WHY WHY WHY .... T-T ) so what can I do ... (just go back to the kitchen and eat some home cook food lah T-T)


(So this is how I spent my last HOLIDAY T-T)

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt