High School Musical 3

That day I go to see hsm 3 ... wah I can't believe my eyes that most of the sit was full of .... KIDS O_o and some of them so noisy loh T-T .... aiya people want to enjoy the movie leh [then I tell my friend them if the person who sit beside me was a kids and he or she is disturbing me ... I will say this to them :" hey ... if you keep on disturbing me .. I will spread my virus to you and cause you fall to SICK Ok >_<>>>>> laugh at me loh ^^

All about H.S.M 3 only ^^ damn love the movie
(T-T now they finally turn to senior liao ... -_- ~~~ haiz)



(Couple photo =^^= so sweet .....)
(The show about >>> Prom Night )








(Single photo ....... Cool luv it)



(Hahaha ... this guy damn funny loh ... THE ROCKET MAN )

(The new member of H.S.M 3 ^^)

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt