Sundat Trip

Sunday ..... you finally arrive I can't wait to see you loh (cause that day Me and Phei gonna go to QUEENSBAY MALL) unfortunately that day also is the worst day of my life [cause I start to have fever and cold >>> Walau !!! both of the sickness come together leh .... cannot tahan loh] but I must endure it ... because of H.S.M3 and phei birthday present ^^


(So this is ours ticket to >>> H.S.M 3 ^o^v)


(So before we start to watch ours movie ... first we go to eat lah .... wah !!!! yum yum the 1st above is Phei one which call teriyake fish rice gua ??? [some thing like that lah =p] and 2nd will above will be my one which call CHOPPER SOUP hmn let me describe the taste emn .... kind like shark fin soup gua ^-^ hahaha hmn ... over roll the food not BAD)


(Oh man ... not AGAIN Phei why you always like to left your food >.<~~ haiyo ... it may affect your future husband face leh =p wahaha P.s just kidding )

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt