I hate exam ...

I hate exam ... T-T why as student we must have a mid and final year exam leh ... (can any one pls ans me question why !!!!!! omg hate the person who create this kind of rule >.< ) Hate to study ... T-T everyday must study until midnight oh ... (so scare one my eye will be like this O_o aiyo yo ~~) although it was exam week ... Life must still goes on RIGHT !!! (so ... I decide to take some pic and do some ... thing special with it >.<>



(Ta da ^^ see my photo leh ... + cs 2 haha scary neh ... =p well Halloween is coming soon so .... I mah put some pic which got Halloween feeling one loh haha [Actually It kind of sad one cause no one is going to be my Model that why I have ... have to sacrifice my face to make .... create the scary photo ... T-T ... my beauty Had been destroy =p hehehe] )


(Oh no ... my watch .... my favor watch ... oh man it spoil already leh ... T-T )
How it happen : well =_= ... it suddenly fall down and the glass broken loh but it still
function ^^

(Oh ~~~ so cute leh =^-^= love it so much ...)

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt