Shopping .....

Wah !!! today Me and my Mum go to Tasco Shopping leh (Hmn =_= ... It had been a very long time that ... I am not shopping with her [but there always a bad advantages shopping with mummy which is ... she always rushing at Me one >.< ... aiya people want see the new stuff mah ... but she keep on say faster lah faster lah !!! >.<>
but it kind of warm also cause ..... it seem like I had go back to my old time
(that when I was still a kid ... which I always holding my mum hand ^^ cause She told me that if I'm not going to do this ... someone will kidnap me T-T ... that time I really BELIEVE what she say leh ... O_o HAIZ ... so every time when I going out with her I always holding her hand very tide T-T lol lol .... until she say cannot tahan oh ... haha so funny loh)




(Attention PEOPLE : The NEW stuff TWISTIES HMN ... taste ok loh but
it kind of salty leh >.<)

(OMG O_o my favor ROCKY AND PANDA COOKIES ^^ [P.s L also like to eat one ^^])

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt