Saturday Dinner ...

Yesterday was a very special Saturday dinner ... cause CKB ( is Going to take Jenny , Matthew and ME ^^ ) go to THE SHIP TO had our dinner ^^ yahoo some more he say (he will pay the bill ... and you may order as many food as you WANT ........ O_o come on ... really boh am I dreaming or what ... or I got any hearing PROBLEM ... wah I can't believe it ... TOTALLY) ... so do you think does HE WORD come TRUE ... want to know ... ok ok let me show you the proof ...



(So ... we start our dinner with this ... er ... em... I don't really what it name ... er ... snail ... hmn ... I don't think so ... any way it quite tasty ... ^^ lol )


(Suddenly .. a waiter come to us and ask that whether ... want to take a family photo or not ... so they YES ... AND I also .... er .... join in their FAMILY PHOTO LAH ... =p haha kind of weird right ......... lol )

(This one ... I order one ... er call baked fish gua ???? yum yum ^^)


(WAh ... the before and after loh .... what a different O_o)
(Mr chuah And Jenny order one ... 50% MASAK ... so their will be a little BLOOD ~~~ omg omg )

(This one Matthew order one ... ^^)


So after the dinner ... is time for Dessert

(See the chocolate stick got the ship logo one ... wah !!!)

(Matthew And I order one ... ICE-CREAM )


(See ... he damn loving Cherry ... ^^)

(Now He start to eat the chocolate stick ... taste good or not ???)
(Ok... ok .... Don't think negative about this photo pls T-T actually it was a caring photo which about son and mother one ... but unfortunately ... I take this photo with a wrong angle that ... why it end up like ... Matthew is beaten his mum ... lol lol ... so funny ... SORRY MATTHEW I DON'T MEAN TO TAKE IT ... BUT YOU ARE THE ONE WHO ASK TO TAKE ONE LEH....... )


LASTLY i WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU MR CHUAH >>>> (^o^)v peace ...

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt